Sunday, November 22, 2009

Moose Thanksgivings!

I apologize for not posting my column in a few weeks – I am still all goofed up from the time change and Corey has me very busy with the new store in New Jersey.

Have you seen it? Crazy ornaments everywhere! No wonder he is having that sale to try and get rid of some.

Let’s talk about the real news around Mooseville – Thanksgiving is this week! Who knew it could sneak up on us like a molting chicken, but that is another story.

This time of year, even a moose like me has to count his blessings! I survived another hunting season without a scratch, my cupboard is stocked with vegetables and the fireplace will be sure to keep my hooves toasty all winter.

I have also been thinking about the people in my life and that always brings a smile to my face! I wanted to send a special hello out to all of my friends in Franklin County, Maine.

Who are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? The hard question is – have you told them! Don’t wait! Just pick up the phone, call Corey, and tell him how much he means to you and he might even give you a discount on your next purchase.

Have a great Thanksgiving – remember if you have to start shopping early, Mooseville online is open 24 hours a day to meet all of your moose needs. www.mooseville.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too.....I don't live in Franklin County, but we love to visit there every summer. It was 'sad' to see your
1st small shop all alone this August....but it's been fun keeping the 'vacation mood' going with each email posting you send out. Say HI to Cory for us....
Sue & Jon
PS LOooove my sterling silver moose tracks bracelet - and our antiqued signs for Rangeley, Phillips and Strong...!