Sunday, October 12, 2008

Leaf Peeping for the Moose...

Greetings!

Brodey here with a special announcement - I want to send a reminder out to all Moose – the Tourists are here and more are coming.

The Tourists are Coming!

This is your chance to stand in the road and be gawked at by silly people in mini-vans and SUVs.

I have been spending some time getting myself ready because I wanted to look my best for all the leaf peeping Tourists. My coat is all trimmed nice and neat for all the fall photos – I do have my mayoral reputation to uphold.

I have heard stories where folks will drive all the way to Eustis and back to Farmington and have not see any of my fellow moose, even though I was standing right along Route 4 waving at them.

So to help you capture a great moose photo, here is my first ever top ten list!

· Look in the low wet bogs by the sides of the road (Route 4, Route 16, Route 142 and Route 27)
· Forget your camera - I can sense it, so I will be extra handsome!
· Try looking for me around dinner time
· Wear a funny hat and big polka dots, so I can see that you are out looking for me
· Look for me around town- I can’t always be just hanging out in the woods, I am the Mayor after all.
· Take a guided moose tour with C. Moose Ellis
· Get a moose picture frame and put your picture in it. It feels like your getting a giant moose hug.
· Get off the road, use your hazards and pay attention to other people who don’t care about a prize-winning moose photo and remember my photo isn’t worth getting rear-ended
· Get some better sunglasses – at least you can try to look cool while you’re driving around. The ones you had in junior high need to be retired!
· Buy some great moose stuff at www.Mooseville.com – my picture is on just about everything!

No comments: