Friday, September 25, 2009

Continuing the Moose Road Trip

Hi Everyone! Brodey here, coming to you from Baltimore, Maryland.

I know, I have been one busy moose lately, but the work of the mayor of Mooseville is just never finished. I am here in Baltimore to attend the wedding of Robin and Mike – and boy was it one heck of a trip to get here. It all started with a walk down to Farmington and then my new friend gave me a ride down the coast.

Well, if you think a moose can stop traffic along Route 4, you should
see the back up I caused near the George Washington Bridge last night.

But I would have to say, I did sleep like a baby last night -
snuggled up under a down comforter in my hotel room.

For seafood lovers, Baltimore provides the opportunity to feast on
crab cakes, crab chowder and just in case you can’t get enough there
are giant platters filled with only crab and French fries. Every
restaurant seems to say that it has the best, but it seems impossible
to judge, so as a crazy moose – I opted for Mexican food instead.
So I am off to the wedding, a moose in tux with a tails and a top hat
– I only wish there were pictures to share!

Tune in next week for a little excitement we had in Mooseville while I was traveling...hint...it has to do with squirrels and such!

No comments: