Sunday, October 25, 2009

A few questions answered...

Hello Friends!

I receive a lot of email from the friends of Mooseville, and this week I thought I would answer some questions that I have recently gotten.

Has it snowed yet in Mooseville?
Yup! We had our first snow on October 13, but it didn’t last the day. We had some flurries the week before too. I, for one, am not ready for the white stuff, but even as the mayor I can’t control the weather.

Is it true that there was a moose born in someone’s front yard in suburban Minnesota?
Maybe.
I tried to get in touch with my Aunt Sally, but she is still mad that I haven’t sent her a photo of my Mooseville mayor’s inauguration. I will have to look into that one for you and will get have to get back to you.

What will you be for Halloween this year?
I can’t answer that – seriously! If I tell you, I won’t be able to be trick or treat incognito next week and score all those peanut butter cups. I have had some great costumes the last few years, but my favorite was the Moose from Mars, but this year’s is sure to be my best yet!

Are there black flies in Mooseville during the winter?
Finally, an easy question. No! But, soon I will have to start to complain about those stupid Cluster flies that insist on dive bombing the lights. I mean, really, don’t they have anything better to do all winter?

Do you have a question – well, I can’t answer it unless you send it to me, so do it now why don’t you.

Don't forget to check out all the good moose stuff on the website! www.mooseville.com.

Have a great week!

No comments: