Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moose it up For Valentines!


Last week, I gave you some serious advice in the newsletter. Don't just give flowers for Valentine's this year! Flowers will only die and are quickly forgotten, and besides that, there is that whole thing about water.

Now, a moose is the kind of gift that will last. Imagine if I showed up at your door … the memory of Brodey on your back stoop would bring a smile to your beloved’s heart forever! Well, I am available, but the cost is probably up there to high for most folks. I mean a moose on a plane? You get my drift? So I wanted to make a few more affordable suggestions.

Moose earrings, moose socks, pajamas, handsome figurines, and my favorite, the cuddly stuffed version of me would all make great gifts. It would be hard to go wrong, if you are shopping at the Mooseville store.

Now, let’s just think about this! If you wait much longer, you will have to call Corey begging and pleading to get an emergency shipment of Moose goodies. So this week’s advice is don’t wait until the last second like you did for Christmas!

If you have your heart set on chocolates and flowers, you can always get those at the last minute from your local gas station. But I would expect that you should plan ahead for those cute little moose, so you can get chocolate moose poops or a fruity assortment of moose lollipops to go with that great Moose gift for your sweetheart.

Love your friends, love your neighbors, love your Moose!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You are a silly moose.
I heard that moose like eating pickles, is this true??
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love ya!