Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy Times at Mooseville

It sure was a busy week here in Mooseville. I have been helping to get the new store in Farmington ready - but it is really just a pile of boxes so far. The nice UPS man keeps bringing more boxes for us, but I haven't even had time to investigate all the great things yet. Even though it isn't open yet, I had a lot of friends drop by the store to visit.

I think people have forgotten what it looks like to see a moose wandering around downtown Farmington, but as Corey would say "Get used to it, my friends!"

Gifford's Ice Cream is open for the season, along with the County Delite in Avon. Have I ever told you about how much I love ice cream? My goal for the summer is to do a walking tour of all ice cream shops around Mooseville. I have got to help eat some of cones and really I need to help decide the question about which is best plain, sugar or waffle cone.

I am also looking forward to the new Gifford's flavors. Have you tried these yet? Butter Almond, Cherry Amaretto Chocolate or Chocolate Rainforest Crunch.

I want to say a special hello to my pals Em, Abigal and Alice.

Spring seems to have come early to Mooseville this year and I saw my first mosquito on Thursday, but we won't talk about that.

Have a Mooserrific Day!

No comments: