Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



This week I am plan on spending some time at the Star Barn Bed and Breakfast while the Robie’s are away visiting their new granddaughters. They have this nice pond and a splendid Moose-Eye view of Blueberry Mountain from their place.

As we get closer to Thanksgiving, I can’t stop thinking about the fact that Christmas is right around the corner. We don’t have a lick of snow yet in Mooseville, but it will likely come in a big rush just in time for everyone to go slip-sliding down the road to visit their family and friends. The Farmer’s Almanac promises this winter is going to be a doozy, but we shall see.

I haven’t finished my holiday shopping yet, have you?

I have spent a lot of time at the Mooseville website – picking out the very best moose gifts. I mean really, for your discerning moose, they have it all from t-shirts to skiing moose figurines and my personal favorite was the ingenious Mainer who made ornaments out of Moose poops. I mean really – what will they come up with next., but I am sure that it will be amazing and our friend Corey will be the first to have it!

I guess that is all for now. Oh, but be sure to wear your pumpkin clothes if you are out wandering in the woods these days, as hunting season lasts a few more weeks.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL YOU MOOSERS OUT THERE!

No comments: