Sunday, January 18, 2009

Resolutions Progress!

Well, friends, the New Year is two weeks old, so it seemed appropriate to check in on everyone’s resolutions and how they are doing. It is said that most people abandon their resolutions the first week, but friends of Mooseville are a special bunch so maybe you have been more successful and made it to the end of week two.

As far as I am concerned, you are probably anxiously awaiting the results of my sixth resolution, which was to start writing the first great American Moose novel. I may first have to revise my resolution because I am considering writing a memoir instead to give people a first hand look at my life.

I have been struggling with my title, so I wanted to find out what you think. So far I am considering two main options which are “Brodey Goes To Graceland” or “Brussel Sprout Forest: Brodey’s Memoir.”

Once I have gotten my title nailed down, then the hard work will begin…because as you know typing with two hoofs is a little bit of a challenge. I keep hoping that the fine folks at Dell will invent a hoof-friendly keyboard, but no luck yet!

I would love to hear what you think about my title ideas or if you have another suggestion that would be great too!

Have a great day!

No comments: