Saturday, January 3, 2009

Third Graders Moose Resolutions

Here are a few New Years Resolutions (Moose oriented of course!) from a total moose third grade class in Utah! They even called Mooseville and sang a song for us at Christmas time! Well, here are their excellent resolutions!

I will not Moose-behave!
I will listen to good Moose-ic
I will not get sent to the Moose RC (That is a place in the back of the room where they go for time out -- The Moose Responsibility Center. If that doesn't work they get sent tot he SRC Student responsibility Center and get in all sorts of trouble... so the Moose RC is a warning)

I will not Moose Around
I will be 10 % smarter than the object I am dealing with.
I will not grow a moose-stach until I am 16.
If something is mooseing -I will look for it before asking
No more Moose-le toe for me! *blush*
Someday I am going to Moose-issippi.
I will not be moose-chievous
I will not let my desk get Moose-y
I will try and read more Moose-tries
I am going to work out hard so my Moose-cles will be impressive
I will not moose a day of school
I will go to an a-moose-ment park this summer
I will not make any more moose-takes
I will listen carefully and write down the correct Moose-age
When I grow up I want to drive a Moose-tang

And there you have it!

No comments: